Friday, April 27, 2012

Wren

My breath was gone all day, thanks to St Paul's Beauty and its stairs...


 We got to go all the way up to the top of St Paul's and enjoy quite a view and a work out. I believe there was over 500 stairs we got to climb! It was worth it though. What a great experience- exploring one of Christopher Wren's most famous buildings from the crypt up to the top of the dome. the details, the history, and the over all grander of this building was over whelming.


 And might I say what a great camera I have? Thanks Mom and Dad! Look at the focus and the zoom on this baby!


My classes have only just begun and I am already over whelmed and way behind... but so is just about everyone else. I am really tired but holding on. I even fell asleep down in the crypt of St Paul's leaning against a pillar during our tour.... whoops

Kate and I were left on our own after our trip to St Paul's to find our way back to the center, and I am proud to say that without any problem we both made it safely back.


Later that night, against our better judgment, Kate and I joined some lovely girls in going to a local pub and got toffee pudding...
quite good, quite good

ps- apparently the actress who plays Ginny Weasley always goes to this pub

No comments:

Post a Comment