Tuesday, December 11, 2012

891


- Best roommates ever.  .    .

Getting a roommate that is as awesome as Kate is like one in a million. . .


. .  .   . and getting a whole apartment that I Love is like winning the lottery

4 8 15 16 23 42

in all my asking for good roommates, I never would have dared to think I would get 
Jen, Sara, and Kate













What I will remember:



 #totesdefholla #Getitgirl #yes

"Ah-freak-cus"
"no you wouldn't"
"oodles and oodles of noodles"
"look at it"
"soft friends"
"guitar hero or ....."

Gwen Curtis
Toto
water bottles
Pennsylvania Pittsburgh
Dq and Sammy's

I will never forget these amazing girls
nor the best BYU semester I have ever had


(Kate was such a good sport for taking some roommate pictures even though she is not a fan)















891 forever

“How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”


No comments:

Post a Comment