Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New York!

 What a treat! For presidents day weekend Kate and I got to go to New York!!
                      Staying at Brianna and Rob's place was so much fun.
Since we took the redeye, we got there at six in the morning- thanks Brianna for picking us up!

This time in New York, I felt less like a trip and more like I was just living there

Of course we got many bagels.  .   .


It was Valentines day our first day there, so we got to baking up a real treat


We spent most of that day with Chelsea and her boys


Jayden and Turner are the cutest boys I've ever seen


We had so much fun playing, drawing, going to the park, laughing, and making a wonderful red and pink Valentines dinner




The next day, Brianna Kate and I took a lovely drive up to Hyde Park, FDR's house
We listened to music and played a nice game of "I'm going on a trip. . ."







 It was cool to experience what I had learned just barely in London, but from the American side. FDR was a part of the big three, and as such, King George and Churchill were frequent guests 




No comments:

Post a Comment