Sunday, June 3, 2012

Saturdays are the best days for going to markets.
Kirsten, Kate, and I went to Portobello Market and we all found some lovely things

Later we went to what was left of the Tate


Right now it is under construction so most of their collection is not out



But we still got to see Carnation Lilly Lilly Rose!
It really is one of the most perfect lovely visually pleasing pieces of art I have ever seen

Later the night MaCall and I hit the city! and realized that her battery and my camera memory card had both been left at home. . . so no pictures of the insanely sketchy "Pillars of Hercules" we wanted to eat

On sunday there was to be a Jubilee Boat parade so I went to MaCalls ward
I heard the funniest stories and learned just how hard Primary is. . . 

but we were able to go to putney Bridge to see the beginning of the jubilee celebration!   



Which was an amazing thing to be apart of... but really not quite as big as I thought it was going to be


I am thinking that is only because more and more I am missing America... still a really fun experience

1 comment: