Tuesday, June 12, 2012

So yesterday we took our English final and then had History class. . .

UGH

so Kelsey, MaCall, and I went to Camden Market
And I went grocery shopping and bought a sweatshirt

We had our last dinner as a group in the center

And we spent the Whole Night Studying for our History Final

Which we took today!!!! 

WE are all DONE with finals and Spring Semester!

to celebrate our freedom Kate, MaCall, Kelsey and I let out bikes and had a great ride through Hyde and Kensington Gardens 

I will forever Love and Miss Kensington Gardens



Everything we did was for the last time today. . .


.    .  . way to emotional and sentimental


And in true british fashion, our last group event was to see Henry the V at the Globe
in the standing section


After the play we were left to wander the breathtaking beauty around us


I got to check my to do list all the way down to visit St Paul's one last time


Before we left we had to say goodbye to our friend the "waffle man"
He was the man for all of our needs
We told him it was our last night here and as a parting gift the waffle man gave us free candy



I will miss Waffle Man


along with just about everything else over here in London
I have grown and learned so much here
Through tough times and fun times



I am so grateful for my opportunity to enjoy living in a foreign country
to be surrounded by such great beauty and art
to have hands on learning
to meet such great people

And to learn to appreciate so much what I have


2 comments:

  1. It has been so fun to read your blog. Excited to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh madeleine, i got a little teary eyed reading this post! Isn't leaving the absolute worst?? i'm so glad you had the time of your life though!!! AAAAAnd you can still have the time of your life with me this summer :) SEE YOU SOON!!!!

    ReplyDelete