Tuesday, May 15, 2012

After a three hour class- including a riveting discussion on Jane Austin- we were off to do our midterm!

But first we had to eat! And what better place then The Sherlock Holmes? and no not this Sherlock. . .
 This Sherlock!
 How much fun is this? I had one of the best British Burger in my life! besides the fact that it has been my only. . . .

Todays weather was on and off. But boy was it Beautiful when we went to the National Gallery!

 As usual it was an amazing collection and a great museum. They have all changed my life! So far, however, I may have enjoyed this museum the most. In that we were not rushed, it was not so large I was overwhelmed, and my feet were not hurting 

Tonight was Matilda night!!! I almost did not go because I could not find my ticket. But Kate saved the night and found it!

I truly loved this musical.
It was colorful, witty, moving, joyful and much more. 

1 comment:

  1. ooooh i love that nat gal! And too bad RDJ didn't make an appearance at the sherlock pub!

    ReplyDelete