Saturday, May 26, 2012

This morning we hit the market!
Borough Market 


 MaCall, Kate, Kelsey, Alissa, and I all had a Kangaroo burger. Kinda sweet, and tougher then cow
We had all kinds of yummy treats and samples

We then made our way over to Harrods
My goodness this was out of a movie!

I now know what it is like to be famous or rich . . .


 We all had fun looking at the price tags of the name brand items all around us

 And feeling a little under styled and dressed. . .
But do not worry. I found my section of the store . . . the Lego and Harry Potter section!!


Even the building itself is amazing and all-out fancy

This photo is for my Dad

After talking with one of the Harrods porters we walked around London till we reached the
Victoria and Albert Museum 


 This collection is so obscure- and amazing! It had a little bit of everything. Kelsey, Kate, and MaCall called it a day and I was left to explore all the nooks and crannys of this building. 

I found the most amazing things 
such as this Chippendale Book 


Sketches by Inigo Jones

and stuff from
Robert Adams 
James Gibbs
Josiah Wedgewood
George Hepplewhite
Thomas Sheraton
and many many others

Not to menton the beautiful art, clothing, or historical objects


I then braved London and its underground and made it back


Just in time for me find a Hunger Games poster in some random store!

1 comment:

  1. oh my the V&A is my fav!! I loved that museum so much!!! love your fun pictures!!

    ReplyDelete