Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Well. . . . the past few days have been a calm after the storm.
after three days of Pairs is was Primark-store-and Kensington Gardens to read Sense and Sensibility

Sunday I finally got to sleep in!
and I still have yet to get a calling. . .

I hope all the mothers had a wonderful day

I spent the day memorizing "All the world's a stage"

Monday rolled around and we had our usual three hour history class then we were set free.

Kate MaCall Kelsey and I went on a lovely walk through Hyde Park
 Though it was rainy. . . I thought it to be a beautiful day.

Later that night-
 -Passing the Muffin man-
We went to the Historic Play Written on the Heart. I cannot say I got all that they said, but I did enjoy myself. It was very informative.

The best part were the German women sitting next to Kelsey and I. . .

1 comment: