Friday, May 25, 2012

We got such a fun tour of the Royal Mile and then the Castle 
From a Man in a Kilt no less! 
 This was such a fun experience to see first hand a castle on a hill. Just like my play-set or ones I made in the sand as a little girl. . . or rather two years ago
 It was a great way to start our day, however we had just a few hours more in Edinburgh! 
 But somehow we fit in all of our shopping, eating, and site seeing
I believe we went in just about every tourist shop possible. . .
 Their meatball sandwiches here are made with a type of salsa like stuff. . . Really good. . .

And then after a  coach ride, we were in YORK!
 And York Minster is one of the most impressive buildings I have ever seen
I truly love it so much.  I was  blown away and lost my breath when
I turned around the corner and there it was 
We got to walk around a bit and grab a bite to eat
I got a Pear Gorgonzola Pizza that was to die for


Also we went to a place called Chocolate
the place was fantastic with its perfectly crisp clean beautiful interior and its ethereal music 
I even wanted to buy everything in the store 

No comments:

Post a Comment