Thursday, May 31, 2012


First Day of Free Travel!
And we started it at the Soanes Museum 


Then Kelsey, Kate, and I went to Covent Garden. . . What a great place!




                                                                             Wouldnt it be loverly?

Then I took a look at the Somerset House and a few galleries there, walked along the river, saw the Modern art wing I missed at the Tate Modern.  .  .



. . . crossed the "Harry Potter" Bridge and made my way over to St. Pauls
walking towards it was one of the best experiences


St Paul's is really one of the Most Perfect and powerful building I have ever seen.


 I also enjoyed a beautiful relaxing walk through the park. . . look at those colors!

And if today could not get any better I saw my Favorite Musical Ever!!!!!!!







What fun this show is!!! I was smiling laughing and was lighthearted the whole time

1 comment: