Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hampton Court

Early morning ride to Hampton Court
What a crazy cool place! It really is out in the middle of nowheres land though. . . It was a lovely day for us to wander out and about. I did not even need my jacket! Being there is so different then seeing pictures. We had to take the audio tours however, and I did not find them that entertaining. . .
But the building was magnificent. I really could hardly keep myself together. I underestimated the power of buildings- and how hard it is to take in. A beautiful pice of art or music is just as lovely, but they are easier to handle. Gigantic stone buildings are quite out of my league.    .        .

the gardens are are enchanting 
they have such a different idea of "Garden"

I really want to come back and read or draw. 

Mum, dad- here is a picture to try and style our backyard after

No comments:

Post a Comment