Saturday, May 19, 2012

So yesterday, our London Walks class was due.
And I had to do one more walk! 
So MaCall, Kelsey, Kennedy, Romm, and I went on 
"The City Walk"
 I finally felt like I was in a "city". There was a major hustle and bustle going on. . .
 And I loved seeing all of the buildings.
 I love just walking through cities with nothing better then just walking to do

However the Highlight of this trip was when we were all on the tub and sitting across from us- we came to find- was no other then Amanda Seyfried! Yep wow


And today we got to tour Parliament! This actually might be one  of the hightlights
 I had such a good time! I think I finally get their government system! But really the whole time I was thinking of the Young Victoria and An Ideal Husband. . . Along with how cool the architecture was
 Later Kate, MaCall, Kelsey, and I spent the afternoon at Camden Market
 We had a really fun time actually, however this market is a bit more sketch. . .
But LOOK! A apple white chocolate and cinnamon crepe!

and the rest of the night was spent writing a paper and watching the football game!

1 comment:

  1. i went on the city walk...that building looks like a pine cone. and that crepe looks almost as delicious as you!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete