Friday, May 11, 2012

"Paris holds the key to your heart"

Well I have been in Paris the past three days! What an incredible city. I truly loved it. But it was in Paris when I realized how used to London I had grown. . .

After first visiting Hugo, and after dropping our stuff of at the hotel, we were well on our way. We took the metro to the Louvre and started our tour of Paris!

We walked from the Louvre all the way down to the Arc de Triomphe. The colors were so bright and everything was so beautiful. The Arc was quite Larger then I first believed.


 The Buildings are so detailed it hurt. I did not know where to look or how I was to capture it all.

 We got to climb to the top. It was Great to get a perspective of the City but it was after we Climbed the Eiffel Tower that we really got to see the city! Holy cow! Yes I did, I climbed 668 stairs and took an elevator to the top of the Tower! It was so crazy High!
 One could see everything and anything. And looking down from there up there really changes the way you look at the City. And what a BIG City. Can we even call Salt Lake a city? What was so cool was the fact that you could see just how big the City is from up there because it is the only tall building around.
 After such a long hike we sprawled out on the grass for a while, but our growling stomaches got us up to go eat. We found a great little place right under the Tower by the river. I ate the best thing ever! It was called Croque Monsieur. . ? along with Strawberry Sorbet.
We ended the day with a Boat ride along the river during sunset and into the night.
We got to see the Eiffel Tower light up and everything. 
Such a magical place
I really did fall in love with this city!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love hearing about your trip to Paris...and miss you too.

    ReplyDelete